Social Security is the cornerstone of many private sector employees’ retirement income. Figuring out how to make the most out of your benefit requires a strategy, careful planning, calculation and some time with a financial advisor to discuss Social Security relative to your overall financial plan.
While your situation may be unique, you likely have many of the same concerns and questions our clients have.
1) When should I start my Social Security benefits?
2) Should I file and suspend to receive a greater benefit in the future?
3) What will my spouse receive if I start my Social Security benefit?
4) Do I qualify for my ex-spouse's benefit?
5) How does STRS or OPERS impact my Social Security?
We can help you answer these difficult questions. With thirteen years of experience working with teachers and as CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, the people we work with tell us they feel better informed and more comfortable in making decisions at this important time of life.
Call or email us today to schedule your appointment.